Our strategy is built on our purpose and our mission is to become market leader in the mid and higher segment of the bike and parts & accessories markets in every country in which we operate. And we want to do this is in a consumer-centric and socially responsible way.
Change layout to 1 column
Last year, we continued to execute our strategy and the transition of Accell Group into a more centralized organization which is a key element in our strategy. We made progress in all the pillars of our strategy.
WITH OUR STRATEGY WE AIM TO REACH THE FOLLOWING TARGETS:
Change layout to 2 columns
FINANCIAL TARGETS FOR 2022
- Turnover: € 1.4 - € 1.5 billion
- Added value / Turnover: > 31%
- EBIT / Turnover: 8.0%
- Trade working capital / Turnover: < 25%
- Return on capital employed: > 15%
OUR SEVEN GOALS OF OUR SUSTAINABLE STRATEGY FOR 2025:
- 60% of the energy consumption at all Accell-owned premises will come from renewable sources (100% by 2035).
- Accell end-to-end carbon footprint will be reduced by 30% (base-year 2018 relative to turnover).
- Accell outbound brand & transport packaging will be single-use (fossil based) plastics free.
- Single-use (fossil based) plastics will be banned in the internal organization.
- The use of single-use (fossil based) plastics in inbound transport of parts packaging from suppliers to our production hubs will be reduced by > 50%.
- Our 2021 cradle-to-cradle target is to create a clear roadmap for 2035, including intermediate targets for 2025 and 2030.
- As part of our Diversity & Inclusion policy, at least 30% of the Accell Leadership Forum will be women.