in millions of euro, unless stated otherwise
|Net turnover 1)||1,377.1||1,296.5||1,111.0||1,033.3||1,068.5|
|Operating profit (EBIT) 1)||110.1||74.7||60.0||51.4||38.0|
|Depreciation, amortisation and impairments 1)||21.0||24.9||26.2||11.3||11.1|
|Net finance cost 1)||-23.7||-12.8||-9.3||-7.6||-8.2|
|Result after taxes from discontinued operations||-56.5||-18.8|
|Balance sheet total||1,059.7||879.6||859.2||761.9||705.3|
|Property, plant and equipment||67.0||66.2||64.4||66.5||69.4|
|Average capital employed 2)||555.9||511.3||528.2||476.9||474.3|
|Net debt adjusted 3)||186.7||50.2||235.1||151.8||161.0|
|Data per share (in euros)|
|Closing price of share||48.00||25.85||25.80||18.84||23.43|
|Ratios (in %)|
|EBIT/Average capital employed 1)||19.8||14.6||11.4||10.8||8.0|
|Operating profit/turnover 1)||8.0||5.8||5.4||5.0||3.6|
|Net profit/turnover 1)||5.1||5.0||0.3||2.0||1.0|
|Solvency (based on group capital)||43.0||42.7||37.6||42.3||42.4|
|Net debt/EBITDA 1)||1.7||0.8||3.1||3.4||3.3|
|Working capital/turnover 1) 6)||33.1||19.4||32.4||28.0||29.5|
|Average number of employees (fte) 1)||3,495||3,139||3,410||3,227||3,088|
|Number of issued shares at year-end||26,836,619||26,805,031||26,802,751||26,597,354||26,255,179|
|Weighted average number of issued shares||26,829,592||26,804,632||26,726,268||26,474,308||26,101,222|
Change layout to 2 columns
1) The 2018 figure has been restated due to the classification of North America as a discontinued operation (see Annual Report 2019 note 6.16.1).
2) Capital employed is the sum of Goodwill and other intangible fixed assets, Property, plant and equipment, Right-of-use assets, Inventories, Trade and other current receivables and Trade payables and other current liabilities.
3) Net debt adjusted is the reported net debt adjusted for the IFRS 16 impact.
4) The net profit per share is calculated based on the weighted average number of issued shares. The net profit per share for the years 2015-2019 has been adjusted for the dilution resulting from the issue of stock dividend charged to the share premium reserve in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IAS33). The adjustment factor that was applied in the reporting year for 2020 and for previous years is 1.00000.
5) The dividend per share relating to the financial year 2021 concerns the proposal to be submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders.
6) The turnover 2018 is excluding US business (see note 1), Working capital 2018 is including US business, the ratio both excluding US business would be 26.3.